Add Alexa to your car
- Connects to the Alexa app on your phone and plays through your car speakers via auxiliary input jack or your smartphone's Bluetooth connection.
- Includes air vent mount.
- Designed for the road: with 8 microphones and far-field technology, Echo Auto can hear you over music, air conditioning and road noise.
- Go beyond car radio: voice control Echo Auto through the Alexa app to stream from Audible, Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer or radio stations from around the world with TuneIn.
- Just ask: use your voice to play music, check the news and more.
- Echo Auto is also designed to protect your privacy: You can press the Microphone Off button to electronically disconnect the microphones.
Your voice in the driver's seat
Just ask Alexa to play music, continue your Audible audiobook, check your calendar, make calls and more. With 8 microphones, Echo Auto hears you even over road noise. Echo Auto starts up in seconds, works through your car speakers and uses your existing smartphone data plan.
How does Echo Auto work?
Echo Auto connects to Alexa through your phone's Alexa app and plays through your car's speakers via Bluetooth or an auxiliary input jack. Each time you start your car make sure your phone's volume is at an audible level and set your car stereo to the correct input. Then say, “Alexa”—wait for the chime—and ask a question.
Hands-free news and entertainment
Echo Auto uses the Alexa app to access your favourite content. Just ask Alexa to play a song, genre, artist or station from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer and more. With TuneIn listen to local radio stations or thousands more from around the world. With Audible, listen to the world’s largest library of audiobooks. You can also listen to the news, or keep the whole car entertained with games like Pointless, Beat the Intro and more.
Make the most of your drive
Update to-do lists, set reminders or check calendars while your eyes stay on the road. Alexa can even help you make calls, Drop In on compatible Echo devices at home, or send an Announcement that you’re on your way.
Alexa has skills
With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter. Skills are like apps and help you do more, such as play relaxing sounds or test your music knowledge. Just say, “Alexa, what are your top skills?”
Designed to protect your privacy
Alexa and Echo devices are built with multiple layers of privacy protection. For example, Echo has a Microphone Off button that electronically disconnects the microphones. You also have control over your voice recordings. You can view, hear or delete them at any time.
- iPod compatible.
- Generates 5 watts RMS - the average measurement of a speakers output.
- DAB radio.
- Telephone mute.
- ISO connection.
- USB port and AUX in for connectivity to external devices.